Monday, June 10, 2013

Marry Me?

Last week I was asked by a friend to take part in a super secret mission; a mission that would conclude with him proposing to the sweetest gal I know, under the Eiffel Tower in Paris (Texas). Alright, maybe it wasn't in France, but it was still romantic as ever! I still can't even believe I got to witness this momentous occasion.  I'm so stoked to have captured the proposal and give them the opportunity to share it for a lifetime.

The plan was to"coincidentally" bump into each other at the Eiffel Tower, where I happened to be taking photos of my lovely daughter just for the fun of it. Mr. Sampson is pretty sly, and for a minute there I thought my Broadway dreams were coming to a reality; I have mad acting skills(insert sarcasm here).   Stealth photo shoots are super fun, but enough about me.....

She said yes!!
One could conclude that this was the end of the surprises. Oh no, there was definitely more. After the proposal we headed downtown Paris to take their engagement photos, which will soon follow. I couldn't help but let this part of the session out of the bag. So many warm wishes and happy thoughts toward this adorable and madly in love couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment